Saturday, October 10, 2015

“7.3 Analyzing My Audience for Project 2.”

1. Who am I writing for? What are the audience's beliefs and assumptions?
 
The audience is America. They value what is best for them and their country.
 
2. What position might they take on this issue? How will I need to respond to this position? 

People obviously will like different candidates and will respond differently to every speaker.
3. What will they want to know? 
They will want to know what the candidates plan is for different issues around the country. 

4. How might they react to my argument? 
 
People might react positively or negatively to my argument, it is based primarily on their preconceived notion of candidate Donald Trump.
 
5. How am I trying to relate to or connect with my audience? 
I am just trying to show how the speakers try to win the debates and what strategies they use. I would like my audience to take what I have said and use that when watching other debates and be wary of the strategies.
 
6. Are there specific words, ideas, or modes of presentation that will help me relate to them in this way? 
I think by using the word "us"/"America"/"home" it may help me connect to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment