Wednesday, September 16, 2015

3.5 Cluster of Redskins Controversy"


In my cluster, I incorporated all of the major players in the controversy. I also showed subgroups within the cluster. Example: NFL (as a league) to the NFL fan base.






I learned that I was not the only one who had trouble making their cluster clear and easy to read. I did see some classmates with very clear clusters.
http://cgentry1972.blogspot.com/2015/09/35-cluster-of-gun-control-controversy.html?showComment=1442706244630






2 comments:

  1. I really don't see how these groups play a part of this cluster. I see the Indian Nation which does tell me that they are probably offended by the name as I have heard that before but the rest of it means nothing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of your cluster but as previously stated I also do not see the correlation between some of the things on your cluster. Such as CNN as an example.

    ReplyDelete