Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"3.7 QRGs: the Genre "

1. I would say the convention of this genre is to give a brief explanation of the given topic.
2. It's in many short paragraphs, to give a brief explanation on a wide subject.
3. The purpose seems to be to inform the readers
4. I would say the audience is anyone who is interested in the subject and wants to get a bit of information in a timely manner.
5. They use visuals very well, whether its to express a feeling or emotion, make the reader feel a certain way, or just to give a visual representation.



I see that majority of people wrote the same ideas that I had. My classmates and I pretty much had the same understanding of QRG;s.

I commented on Anthony Saito and Cynthia Ramirez.

4 comments:

  1. And what QRG are we speaking of? This post is good, has good detail but I had to try too hard to figure out what it was about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with most of your answers, but I think you can elaborate more on question 3. Why is the author using the QRG method? Assume all writers aim to inform their audience, what makes the QRG method different than a standard article?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went very straight to the point. Our answers are similar in ideas. I must ask how they expressed their feelings and emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you in that the audience is a very important part of the genre who are who writing for?What Types of reader will we be informing? These are some of the questions we will need to prep for in writing our drafts.

    ReplyDelete