Tuesday, September 29, 2015

"5.6 Reflection of Project 1"

1. My main problem is finding the time to actually get the project done and not procrastinate the very little time I have available.
2. I think I found success with finding so much information on my topic. The internet has so much info on this certain topic.
3. I just put the arguments and points that both sides had made, usually through quotes.
4. This project was similar to a argumentative paper I had to write in high school, discussing both sides of a certain social issue.
5. This project required a lot more pre-writing than the past project I referenced.
6. The project obviously helps students with writing skills, which is useful in any discipline.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you realized that procrastination may have impacted this project.

    ReplyDelete