Sunday, November 8, 2015

"11.3 Outlining My Public Argument"

I chose to use "Connect the Issue to Your Audience's World View." I thought it would be the most appropriate for my topic. I will briefly discuss the controversy and provide an overview. Then I will give the points of both the opposition and my side. Then state a strong stance within the controversy and try to sway readers to reevaluate their own personal stance on the controversy. In my body paragraphs, I will go over my view in more detail and provide background of the team name. Then show some examples of others who share the same view as me. In my conclusion, I chose "Positive Consequences". I will describe the possible consequences of my view point and offer a compromise, ending with a brief summary of the controversy.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael, I think it would help you to make an outline with a format that will help you have clear points to start from. Think of this paragraph as a brainstorm and then make a cluster map or an outline so that you have the scaffolding and foundation to have a great writing project. I added my outline for your reference.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rwhAfIQIRn4Dhpds4JeBo_wOLQ01TTEvV3u6SNecjVA/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete